Monday, March 18, 2013

Happiest girl in the world.




I have been hinting at some news for a while now....

Zach and I have decided to get hitched!


I am so very excited and he seriously proposed in the cutest way ever. I nearly exploded. No joke.

Our first date was under this big tree in a park. When we sat under it he started saying something about a branch looking like a lion and I had no idea what the hell he was talking about, so he put his arm around me to "show" me where to look. To this day I have no idea if the branches actually resembled a lion or not. Anyways, he took me antiquing last Saturday and we ended up back under "our tree". We have been talking a lot about marriage this last year and we knew we wanted to tie the knot in October, but nothing was official yet. I knew it was coming, but I just didn't know when. Zach brought a quilt my Granny had made and we laid for a while under the tree and talked. It was an absolutely gorgeous day and we ended up dozing off. Of course I had to pee like a madwoman when I woke up (SO ROMANTIC, I KNOW.) and I walked off to find a bathroom. When I came back we sat propped up against the tree and he put his arm around me. I laughed and asked something along the lines of, "oh no lions this time?". He laughed too and pointed to a nearby branch and asked, "what do you see in those branches?" "Uhhh... a branch." He pointed to some more, "how about those?" "Still branches." Then he pointed above us, "what about those?" There was a ring box hanging above my head! Inside the box was the most beautiful opal ring I have ever seen in my life. I am now a happily engaged woman... and I can't wait to blow this blog up with wedding planning!

Hope you all had a great Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...