Monday, March 4, 2013

This week on Instagram.












1. Murnie constantly pokes his tongue out and I love it... also, look how chunky he is! 

2. Another picture of baby boy. I can't help it though. He is getting his claws removed tomorrow (I have no choice. He keeps getting them caught in everything and his paws are always bloody.) I am uper worried about him. I don't know how I will sleep without him on my legs. 

3. Found this while grocery shopping. I was very attached to my great-grandfather who passed away when I was seven. He was constantly on the search for peanut butter with oil at the top, which grossed me out as a kid. This is the first time I have actually seen it. In a time in my life that is so stressful, I definitely needed the smile. 

4. Making over mannequins! 

5. FINALLY got a vanity table to put all my makeup in. No more sitting on the floor to put on my face! 

6. Look at Zach's eyelashes! I am so jealous. 

7. Spider in the bathroom sink... Nope. Nope. Nope. I washed my face in the kitchen. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...