Thursday, March 7, 2013

Honestly.



Look how happy I am in the above picture. That was taken last April... I worked as a rehab tech in a nursing home and had all the free time in the world.

Then I decided, hey, I am gonna go to school.

Which is why I am writing this blog post. A few months ago, during a random surge of inspiration, I made this list of all my plans for the New Year. I had my mind made up that I was going to do an outfit post every week among a dozen other really awesome things. I was excited and feisty. Guess what I am now? Tired. I am very tired.

Honestly, I barely change out of my black smock from school. My cute outfit days are becoming few and far between... and I am afraid it is going to be this way until October. Between being on my feet all day at school with rude clients and then going straight into GameStop some days to deal with even more rude people I am spent. I don't feel like planning blog posts. I don't feel like walking out to the woods behind my house for outfit pics.

This blog will never be an obligation. I never want to get tired of blogging because it feels like just one more thing I have to do. This is my happy place. I am not trying to sound mean or bitter. I am quite the opposite... I LOVE blogging. I love the people I have met. I love getting on here and finding people that inspire me and writing about whatever pops into my little head. I love putting together the occasional hair tutorial makeup looks, but I am not going to stress over it.

Some days I will post, some days I will not, and that's okay. While my life is so very stressful right now, there are some absolutely wonderful things happening (which are contributing somewhat to my stress, but in an awesome way!) and I CAN'T WAIT to post about them. Y'all don't even know. I am about to bubble over I am so excited.

I can't wait until I have time to do what I love again, but until then this is the way things will go over here for a while. Thank you to all my readers and those who I follow here in blogland... you guys are amazing and I am lucky to be surrounded by such amazing people.

Until sometime,

Emily. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...