Wednesday, February 20, 2013

More preggo spam!





It has been nothing but babies in this house for the last few weeks. Between Kayla and my brother being a few weeks away from welcoming my first niece into the world and my cousin finding out she is having twins baby fever has been rampant in my house. These are a few pics I snapped over the last week for my seester-in-law's maternity photos. I think I managed to make her look glowing and excited rather than "my ankles look like fence posts and I want this baby out of me".... just kidding! As miserable as she is, I think we are all just excited to get Cora Rose here.

Having a niece on the way has led to a whole lot of talkin' 'bout the future with the mister and I. There are a lot of big things coming this year that I can't wait to share with you all soon! Never fear, I have no plans to pop out any munchkins this year or the next few. However, Zach and I have pretty much picked out baby names for our future little shits. Lucy Louise for a girl and Hugh Russell for a boy. How freaking adorable is that?

Well, it is off to school for me. Hoping this week is better after I had the client from hell this last week... She asked to see a picture of Zach and informed me that he was "hot" and I needed to "get that shit cleared up" on my face if I was going to be with him. This was after she informed the sweet old lady getting her wig thinned out beside us that she "didn't know colored women could grow hair like that." I am getting an anxiety attack talking about her. Geesh. Have a good day, y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...