Thursday, February 7, 2013

Small hiatus.







We had a death in my distant family this week and my cousin flew in on Friday from Bermuda to see her uncle before he died. He passed away on Saturday and she left back home yesterday. I abandoned the idea of writing anything blog-related to spend time with her. Tomorrow I am at school until 4:30 and I work until 10, so this little blog will remain silent until Monday. I know, I know, I need to work on scheduling my posts ahead of time... I'm working on it!

Also, I should probably get cracking on those resolutions for the year. Hehe.

I was hoping these pics from my bro and sis-in-laws 3D ultrasound would get me some forgiveness for my procrastination. My brother's face in the first picture is so, so perfect. He was seeing his daughter's little face for the first time. Let me tell you, she is pretty much perfect and she isn't even done cooking yet. I need the next few weeks to pass so that I can kiss those chubby cheeks!


Well, time for bed... first client is 9:30 in the morning and I have a long day ahead of me! Hope you all are doing well. I can't wait to catch up on some blog posts from some of you ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...