Wednesday, January 30, 2013

This week on Instagram.







  
1 and 2- I am that person in class that volunteers to do everything because my theory is "I would rather screw it up here then when I get out of school." So, when my instructor informed us that a client wanted her hair lighter and she had waist-length hair I was like me, me me! I also drug my friend Ana down with me. Little did we know the girl had ethnic hair, half of it was a grown out relaxer, aaaaand she wanted to be taken from almost black to a caramel color. I managed to convince her to do highlights so she wouldn't fry her hair. It took us four hours to do, but it was worth it in the end! She looked rad! 

3- Murnau hates pictures. 

4. My friend Ana and I decided to have near-matching hair colors. Yay!

5. Got to watch my sis-in-law get her 3D ultrasound. Baby Corley Rose was PERFECT. Her cheeks are already so chubby it kills me. 

6. Finally got around to cutting my bangs the other day. Whew. 

7. Started on a drawing that I reaaaaaally need to finish of Jennifer from Grits and Moxie. I'll be a sponsor over there soon! 

8. My kit at school! Still waiting on my CHI flat iron. Sigh.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...