Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Autumn Eyes!

I am so ready for fall I can't stand it. Tennessee is beautiful once the leaves change. With the hot, muggy summer we had this year you can't blame me for wishing for cool weather.

Scarves... bonfires... corn mazes...

PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES.

Autumn was my inspiration for my FOTD. The one down side about this time a year? Ridiculously swollen allergy eyes. No amount of cold tea bags is helping me. I think it is time I got over myself and went to get an allergy shot, because my eyes look so tired. And wrinkly. Am I the only one who gets weird under eye bags/wrinkle things when my allergies get terrible? They are really itchy, too!


FACE-
Revlon Color Stay Whipped in Buff
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

Eyes-
BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition
e.l.f. Essential Liquid Eyeliner in Black
e.l.f Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

Lips-
e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color in "Rich Red"
And a red from the 120 eyeshadow palette I listed above. 



Please ignore how chapped my lips look. I currently only own one red lipstick and it was too pink toned for this look, so I put a bit of red eyeshadow on top of it. Dried my lips out like crazy.

Also check out my birthmark under my armpit. I think birthmarks are awesome. I am weird, I know.



Today was my first day taking pictures outside and I was kinda nervous about it... The thought of the neighbors watching me freaks me out. Also, taking pictures is hard when dogs are tackling you trying to get you to cuddle them. I had to let them get in a picture with me! The pug I am holding is named Big (my little brother named him) and Pocky is the pretty girl watching us. Not pictured are Mookie, Alice, and Kota.... we have too many animals.

P.S.- Yes, I am pigeon-toed. I wish I were just doing the cutesy pose girls are always doing where their feet turn in, but mine just naturally do that.

P.S.S.- Sorry about my bra strap! I just now noticed it. ;p

Hope everyone has had a great day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...