Friday, September 28, 2012

TGIF.

I am sick! I am being whiny about being sick. I haven't photographed any makeup or hair because guess what?... I'M SICK.

Actually I just started getting really sick and feverish tonight. Otherwise I have just felt like poop all week. I could have slept this entire week and not regretted it a bit. However, it is Friday night and my spirits are slightly up. Zach is home. I get to see him tomorrow, so I feel like I can finally really rest. I worry a ridiculous amount. I can't help it. I am one of those people that has to physically touch the wall socket to know that my flat iron is, in fact, unplugged. I may or may not check it once (or twice) more before leaving the house.

While Zach has been gone I have had to find things to keep me occupied. The main thing keeping me occupied is...


Sherlock. Oh mah gerd. Why have I not discovered this show sooner? I think I may be obsessed. Zach and I started the series before he left and I have been trying my damnedest not to watch it without him, but I totally slipped up. Oh well! It is seriously one of the best television series I have ever seen. When we started it I was a bit wary that it was set in modern times, but I was completely hooked by the first episode. Everyone should go onto Netflix this very moment and start watching! There is so much I want to write, but it is hard to describe the show without giving away the plot. It isn't a bunch of random episodes. Every episode is connected to this one main plot. Go! Now! Netflix!

Any recommendations for what I should watch when I finish this?



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...