Sunday, December 23, 2012

I'm still alive!


I have not abandoned everyone! I have just had ZERO time to post this last week. Christmas is kicking my butt and I am sad to say I will be excited when it is over. I have so many cool posts in the works for when I come back! In the meantime, I would hate for my The Nearsighted Owl sponsorship to go to waste... so, I would like to put a call out for anyone out there wanting a little extra exposure! I would be more than happy if anyone would like to guest post within the next week. It can be anything... beauty product reviews, tutorials, DIY... Just email me at emilyannhc@gmail.com.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

PS- totally painted a portrait of my friend's ferret for her present this year. Now to get my butt in bed since I have the pleasure of being at work at 8 a.m. on CHRISTMAS EVE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...