Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Winter Wonderland: Outfit Inspiration.

I have a confession to make... I am horrible at styling my own outfits. There, now you know. My whole life has been spent in t-shirts and jeans. I used to secretly lust after pretty vintage-inspired dresses, but I was too shy to actually wear anything out. To some people, wearing vintage pieces or quirky vintage-inspired outfits doesn't seem like a big deal.

In my town, people don't "get" it. When you are fifteen and sixteen and you are already struggling with your self-confidence, it isn't easy. (Although I did go through some very interesting "scenester" phases, but who didn't?)

Two years ago I began my love affair with dresses. It has steadily grown. I am still trying to get past the whole "dress, leggings, boots/flats" rut that I have been in for the last year or so. I don't even own any jewlery minus a few necklaces and a Pandora bracelet. That is why I am always flocking to sites like Polyvore to get inspiration. A few months ago I shared my fall inspirations.

So, here are my inspirations for winter! 


woman of one's dreams



Vintage



Vintage Santa Baby



Cream winter



Winter Weekend



Winter Walk



Winter Wonderland



I also just wanted to say a big thank you to those who sent us happy thoughts. Pappy is looking better and was wearing his glasses and talking more today.:)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...