Monday, January 14, 2013

New year, new me.



I am quite late on this, but I think now is better than ever. There are SO many things I want to accomplish this year! I will be adding to this list as I go along the next few months.

1. Post on my blog more frequently. No more excuses or apologies! This blog is something I have dreamed of for years and I am not going to let it die because I don't make the time to post like I should. I love all my followers and awesome people I have met and I am in this for the long haul.

2. Buy (mostly) vintage or thrifted. Or thrifted vintage! I blow too much money at places like Modcloth... which I still love by the way, but my wallet doesn't. I would also like to incorporate more vintage into my wardrobe.

3. Read a book every month. 

4. Be healthier. This does NOT mean losing weight, but I do want to be healthier on the inside and out. My body works hard for me, so I should treat it to something other than spaghettios.... 

5. Be more organized. I can never find anything! My room is always a wreck.

6. Makeover my bedroom. 

7. Spend more time outdoors. 

8. GRADUATE COSMETOLOGY SCHOOL.

9.  Open an Etsy store. This includes not keeping every vintage item I find. Haha.

10. Clear up my acne. 

11. Write a children's book. Zach and I have been talking about this one a lot lately. I am going to write it and he is going to illustrate it. So awesome!

12. Be kinder to my hair.

13. Do an outfit post every week. 

14. Do a "beauty for a bargain" post every week. 

15. Get a tattoo. Time to stop being a wuss! 

16. Do a DIY project every month. 

17. Be able to run a mile. 

18. Learn to sew. 

So, what about you all? What do you want to do this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...