Monday, January 14, 2013
New year, new me.
I am quite late on this, but I think now is better than ever. There are SO many things I want to accomplish this year! I will be adding to this list as I go along the next few months.
1. Post on my blog more frequently. No more excuses or apologies! This blog is something I have dreamed of for years and I am not going to let it die because I don't make the time to post like I should. I love all my followers and awesome people I have met and I am in this for the long haul.
2. Buy (mostly) vintage or thrifted. Or thrifted vintage! I blow too much money at places like Modcloth... which I still love by the way, but my wallet doesn't. I would also like to incorporate more vintage into my wardrobe.
3. Read a book every month.
4. Be healthier. This does NOT mean losing weight, but I do want to be healthier on the inside and out. My body works hard for me, so I should treat it to something other than spaghettios....
5. Be more organized. I can never find anything! My room is always a wreck.
6. Makeover my bedroom.
7. Spend more time outdoors.
8. GRADUATE COSMETOLOGY SCHOOL.
9. Open an Etsy store. This includes not keeping every vintage item I find. Haha.
10. Clear up my acne.
11. Write a children's book. Zach and I have been talking about this one a lot lately. I am going to write it and he is going to illustrate it. So awesome!
12. Be kinder to my hair.
13. Do an outfit post every week.
14. Do a "beauty for a bargain" post every week.
15. Get a tattoo. Time to stop being a wuss!
16. Do a DIY project every month.
17. Be able to run a mile.
18. Learn to sew.
So, what about you all? What do you want to do this year?