Tuesday, January 15, 2013

School Christmas party.



 


So, if anyone has been following my blog for any length of time you would know I had major issues with my school and took a leave to attempt to transfer. It didn't work out, but I am not really sorry. I love the girls I am with and the other school I toured definitely lacked the family feel my school has. Tomorrow I should be finished up with tests and be able to go out on the floor... yikes! 

Anyways, before I went back I was asked to some in and do a makeup class during the school's Christmas party. I said yes and used my friend Autumn as a model. It was a lot of fun! The look I did was a very obviously inspired by the holidays. Let me just tell ya, Autumn has the most perfect face ever to work on. Her skin is so perfect I just want to smack her (not in a mean way of course.) These pictures are so funny because for whatever reason she looks grumpy, but we were laughing like five minutes before. She is such a fun lady. I wish I would have taken some outside because our classroom lighting is HORRIBLE. Oh well, maybe next time! 

Hope y'all are having a great day and, to those of you in and around Tennessee, I hope you stayed safe during the tornaders! I was home alone during them and my cousin ran to my house because she was home alone too. We hid in a closet with all the critters. Scary stuff! 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...