Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving hiatus.



Hi all! I am just dropping in to tell everyone that I will not be posting for the next few days. I will be eating wonderful food, visiting with family, and spending time with the handsome devil in the picture above. My family time is super valuable to me and considering Zach doesn't get much Christmas time off at all (State Farm is a dream crusher.) I am going to cherish our time together and spend as little as possible behind a computer screen.

Get excited for next week, though! I have ordered a ton of stuff to include in my new weekly "beauty for a bargain" posts. If the online reviews are correct they should be aaaaaaahmazing. Hopefully they come in next week because I am impatient!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...