Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving.


Me, Zach, and a dirty antique mirror.


My mom is so pretty!

This is my "I AM ABOUT TO GET COUNTRY HAM WASTED" face.


Aubrey Ann. The newest addition to our family!

Everyone wanted to cuddle her.


Me, my cousin Anna, and my cousin Molly... who is very tan, apparently.


My sweet Mammie and Aubrey.
Pappy and Aubrey.


Leiland refusing to share his cup of cheerios.

Zach talking to my preggo sister-in-law, who didn't make it into the picture.

My great-Aunt Louis and Landyn.

I LOVE BANANA PUDDING. And sitting incorrectly on couches. I am punk rock like that.

My brother and sis-in-law and my niece Cora Rose (she is not quite out of the oven yet.)

My mom always gets the most awkward pictures of us ever. Oh well.


How can I resist those chubby cheeks? I can't!
My uncle Mike and I... who is in fact my cousin, but I still call him Uncle Mike.


Mom couldn't resist those cheeks either!


You know what makes me happy? Holidays! I particularly love Thanksgiving. Then again, most of the things I get excited about normally involve food anyways. I also adore my family and I can't think of anything I would rather do than spend time with them.

I apologize for the quality of some of these. I passed my camera on to other family members this year! I was tired of being behind the lens. I think this is the first time in a year or so that I have actually made it in some pictures. So, you will have to excuse the blurriness, the awkwardness, the absence of fancy filters... just appreciate my awesome family.

Oh and can you tell we love babies? We really love babies around here.

How was your Thanksgiving?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...