Thursday, October 25, 2012

Eight Halloween Tutorials.

WARNING!!!! SOME OF THESE LOOKS ARE A BIT BLOODY.


























Halloween is just around the corner and I am so excited! I am pretty sure Zach and I will just spend the night watching scary movies, but that doesn't stop me from getting in the spirit. Since Halloween falls on a week day, my school is doing a fantasy hair and makeup competition and I have been obsessing over which look I want to do. I have been spending way too much time on Youtube looking at tutorials and idead, and these are a few that I have found that I thought were pretty awesome and not super complicated. Zach and I are headed to one of the big Halloween stores this weekend, so expect a few spooky looks from me next week! P.S.- Desperately need a new blog layout. Terrible inexperienced with blogger. Too broke to pay someone to create a layout for me. Advice? Somewhere I can learn a thing or two?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...