Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Quick dry your nails... with Pam?


Hi all! Sorry for not posting yesterday. Our miniature Australian Shepherd, Kota, randomly started puking blood that morning and it was a very scary day. Luckily it doesn't seem to be anything horrible and the vet put her on an IV for a while before sending her home with some antibiotics. We are hoping she just ate something outside and she will heal in a few days.

Anyways, the other day I was scrolling through Pinterest and read a pin that claimed Pam cooking spray could dry your polish instantly. Whaaaaaat! I had to try it. Of course since I was taking pictures I would manage to choose the oldest, lumpiest polish I had forgotten I owned. Please excuse the mess on my fingers. Dinner was in the oven and I had no time to apply something different. Basically... this works! Well, somewhat. My nails weren't super dry, but they were really close. They were still a bit soft and dented when I poked at them. However, I do believe this cut down my drying time majorly. Maybe I sprayed too much (as you can tell by my super oily fingers) and that is why it did not dry at magic speed. I think I will definitely give it another go, though!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...