Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Lake.










Last Saturday Zach, our friend Cliff, and I met my parents at the lake and spent a lovely afternoon enjoying the lovely scenery. My parents purchased a camper this year and this was my first time going with them. We didn't stay the night, but I wish we would have! Zach and I found a tent at a yard sale at the beginning of the summer for super cheap and I have been dying to try it out.
While we were walking we found a ton of fish bones and a HUGE catfish head. I didn't want to leave it end up getting crushed like the other bones, so he is currently sitting on the porch waiting to be cleaned and placed on my shelf.

I wish I could go back again this weekend. All the colors were stunning and the weather has been perfect lately, minus the rain... though I can't say I would hate to fall asleep near the lake listening to the rain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...