Friday, October 12, 2012

Life on Instagram











1. Cuddling before I headed home last weekend. I swear it gets harder and harder to go back to Shelbyville every weekend. Ignore my gross hair!

2. My grandparents when they were my age... I wish I had her hair and his skintone!

3. Zachary Hugh went out in the rain at 10:30 pm to get me meds so I could get some sleep.

4. Am I the only one who still plays this all the time?

5. Handsome boyfriend being handsome.

6. Rainy, gloomy weather... cheering myself up by wearing bright lipstick. (Fringe looks crooked. I promise it isn't!)

7. We fostered some sweet puppies! They have all gone to good homes now.

8. He was not wanting me to get ready that particular morning.

9. ... Or go to sleep a few nights later. He wants to cuddle constantly.

10. My huge second-day-hair. Gah!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...